I hate the internet

Well, more specifically, I hate the wireless network I have at home. 90% of the time it works just fine, but today has been the other 10%. I haven’t been able to connect since last night — and even then it was going in and out. I have no power on this one too, because its actually my landlord’s network, not mine. This also means I cannot make or receive calls either since our phone line is VOIP.

Right now, I’m at a coffee shop checking my e-mail, having a bagel, updating some files for work via the internet and enjoying a delicious cup of coffe — all the while annoyed by the fact that there are no outlets on any way to plug into. Hopefully my battery will last…

Anyway, it better be back up this evening. I have much to do.