I realized that I never collected together the entirety of my series of discussion of Charles Ruhl’s (1989) monograph On monosemy.
The full set of posts are available here:
- Part 1: The original problem (Nov 3, 2018)
- Part 2: Semantics & Pragmatics (Nov 5th, 2018)
- Part 3:The ideal speaker-listener (Nov 8th, 2018)
- Part 4: Moving Greek letters (Nov 11th, 2018)
- Part 5: The methodological gap (Nov 13th, 2018)
- Part 6: Can you use Ruhl (1989) for description? (Nov 27, 2018)
Come January, I will also be reorganizing the past years most significant content onto their respective topic pages above. You can expect to find Ruhl in the Book Reviews sections then.